Download AlpineQuest GPS Hiking 2.0.4 Paid Apk for Android Latest
Freegamesapk.com – AlpineQuest GPS Hiking 2.0.4 Paid Apk for Android Mods APK premium unlocked files, descargar juegos para android apk, apk games, mod apk source from revdl.com, rexdl.com, ihackedit.com, apkxmod.com and modsapk.com.
Telecharger AlpineQuest GPS Hiking 2.0.4 Paid Apk for Android , coc mod apk download, download apk games, download game apk, Android APK, google play store en iyi oyunlar hangileri.
Descargar AlpineQuest GPS Hiking 2.0.4 Paid Apk for Android the latest version game for Android and Blackberry 10 #BB10 OS with direct link apk only for free, ads removed.
How To Install AlpineQuest GPS Hiking 2.0.4 Paid Apk for Android Free Download
- Install AlpineQuest GPS Hiking 2.0.4 Paid Apk for Android Free Download
- The Copy cache folder from the zip the archive to the SD / All Android / OBB / the Create the this folder the if you have not IT.
- Of The final of result is the SD / All Android / OBB / cache folder / file * OBB
- launch AlpineQuest GPS Hiking 2.0.4 Paid Apk for Android Free Download
You can access and store locally a large range of on-line topographic maps, which will remain available even while being out of cell coverage. AlpineQuest also supports on-board file based maps, like MemoryMap(c) maps.
By using the GPS and the magnetic sensor of your device (with compass display), getting lost is part of the past: you are localized in real-time on the map, which can also be oriented to match where you are looking at.
Save and retrieve landmarks, share them with your friends. Track your path, get advanced statistics and interactive graphics. You won’t have anymore questions about what you can accomplish.
By staying fully operational out of cell coverage (as often in mountain or abroad), AlpineQuest assists you in all your desires of deep wilderness exploring…
Don’t hesitate, try the free Lite version right now!
PLEASE report suggestions and issues on our dedicated forum http://www.alpinequest.net/forum (no registration needed, all questions answered) and not in comments.
Key features are:
★★ Maps ★★
• Built-in online maps (with automatic local storage; road, topo and satellite maps included);
• Built-in online layers (road names and hills shading);
• Get more online maps and layers in one click from the included community map list (Nokia maps, Yahoo! Maps, local topo maps, …);
• Complete area storage of online maps for off-line use;
• On-board offline maps support (visit our website to get the free map creator MOBAC);
• Memory-Map support (QuickChart .QCT maps only, .QC3 maps not compatible, test your maps using the free Lite version first);
• Multiple maps in layers display, with per-map opacity control;
• Advanced SD memory card Map Explorer and Scanner.
★★ Landmarks ★★
• Create, display, save, restore unlimited number of waypoints, routes, areas and tracks;
• Import/export GPX files, Google Earth KML/KMZ files, CSV/TSV files;
• Support OziExplorer WPT and Geocaching LOC waypoints;
• Save and share online locations with other users using Community Landmarks;
• Details, advanced statistics and interactive graphics on various items;
• Time Controller to replay time-tagged tracks;
• Routes, tracks and areas creator;
• Advanced SD memory card Landmarks Explorer.
★★ GPS Position / Orientation ★★
• On-map geolocation using GPS or Network;
• Map orientation, compass and target finder;
• Built-in GPS/Barometric track recorder (long tracking capable, running in a separate and light process);
• Proximity alerts and leave path alerts;
• Barometer support (for compatible devices).
★★ And more: ★★
• Metric, imperial and hybrid distance units;
• GPS Latitude/Longitude and grid coordinate formats (UTM, MGRS, USNG, OSGB, Irish Grid, Swiss Grid, Lambert Grids, DFCI Grid, QTH Maidenhead Locator System, …);
• Ability to import hundreds of coordinate formats from http://www.spatialreference.org;
• On-map grids display;
• Full screen map view;
• Multi-touch zoom;
About the “Phone state and identity” Android permission: due to the backward compatibility of AlpineQuest with Android 1.5, this permission is automatically added by Google Play.