Download Lumio Cam Premium 2.0.8 Apk for Android Latest
Freegamesapk.com – Lumio Cam Premium 2.0.8 Apk for Android Mods APK premium unlocked files, descargar juegos para android apk, apk games, mod apk source from revdl.com, rexdl.com, ihackedit.com, apkxmod.com and modsapk.com.
Telecharger Lumio Cam Premium 2.0.8 Apk for Android , coc mod apk download, download apk games, download game apk, Android APK, google play store en iyi oyunlar hangileri.
Descargar Lumio Cam Premium 2.0.8 Apk for Android the latest version game for Android and Blackberry 10 #BB10 OS with direct link apk only for free, ads removed.
How To Install Lumio Cam Premium 2.0.8 Apk for Android Free Download
- Install Lumio Cam Premium 2.0.8 Apk for Android Free Download
- The Copy cache folder from the zip the archive to the SD / All Android / OBB / the Create the this folder the if you have not IT.
- Of The final of result is the SD / All Android / OBB / cache folder / file * OBB
- launch Lumio Cam Premium 2.0.8 Apk for Android Free Download
Lumio Cam is a full featured camera application inspired by real photo cameras and made by enthusiastic photographers to combine the look and functions of professional DSLR cameras with the latest technology of smartphones.
Easy yet professional application which covers the range from beginners to professional photographers. Ideal tool to capture photos and videos for Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Vimeo and other social media sites. All models from the big brands (Samsung, LG, Sony, Huawei, Motorola, HTC, Asus, One Plus, Nexus etc.) to the small ones are compatible.
• Real Camera interface and easy handling
• Retro Leather or Brushed Metal skins
• Supports front and back facing cameras and also dual camera systems (LG G5, Huawei P9, HTC One)
• Full Manual Controls in Pro Mode
• Video recording up to 4K/UHD/2160p resolution
• Digital Horizon Level display (based on accelerometer), calibration is possible by tap & hold over it
• Grid Display (Rule of Thirds, Center Cross, Combined)
• Perfect Framing™ technology, which helps you to take better photos by using visual templates
• Takes perfect selfies in high resolution with HD effects
• Tap to Focus (It locks the focus to the subject)
• Pinch to Zoom
• Can save photo and video files to external SD Card
• Wear/Smartwatch support with remote shot and video recording feature
• Using volume buttons and dedicated camera button for photo capturing and video recording
• High resolution images
• Selectable JPG quality
• Scene, Contrast, Metering and ISO settings
• Flash: Auto, On, Off, Red-eye, Torch
• White Balance: Auto, Daylight, Cloudy, Shade, Tungsten, Fluorescent
• Focus Mode: Auto, Touch-to-focus, Infinite, Macro
• Drive modes: Single Shot, Multi Shot, 5 sec Timer, 10 sec Timer
• Exposure Compensation
Manual Settings – Pro Mode*
• Full Manual Camera Controls
• For Photos and Videos as well
• Manual Focus
• Manual Exposure (ISO and Shutter Speed)
• RAW / DNG file support
• Noise Reduction setting
• Flat Profile (enhanced dynamic range for supporting color grading)
Video Recorder Features
• High resolution HD, Full HD, 4K/UHD (4K is supported on selected models) videos
• Adjustable Frame Rate (24fps, 30fps)
• High Video Bitrate from 15 Mbps up to 200 Mbps
• Selectable Audio Source (Camcorder, Mic)
• Exposure Compensation, Exposure and White Balance Lock
• Noise Reduction setting*
• Flat Profile (enhanced dynamic range for supporting color grading)*
• High quality Amaro, Lomo, Black & White and Sepia effects
• Can keep the original photo
Android Wear Support
• Wear Camera Remote
• Live preview on your smartwatch
• Remotely taking photos
• Start/Stop video recording
• Flash and Drive Mode settings
QUICK START GUIDE: http://www.lumiocam.com/LumioCamQSG.pdf
In Trial mode Lumio Cam can record short video clips only (30 sec), otherwise it is fully functional.
If you like Lumio Cam, please consider to support our work by purchasing the full version. Thanks.
Please send your questions, comments or feature requests to [email protected]
*Pro Mode relies on camera2 API. If you do not see “Pro Mode” option under Menu/Settings that means your device does not support this feature. If your device supports Pro Mode, you should first enable it in Settings, then you can adjust additional settings under Camera/Recorder tabs.