Download Advanced Task Manager PRO 6.3.2 Patched Apk Android Latest
Freegamesapk.com – Advanced Task Manager PRO 6.3.2 Patched Apk Android Mods APK premium unlocked files, descargar juegos para android apk, apk games, mod apk source from revdl.com, rexdl.com, ihackedit.com, apkxmod.com and modsapk.com.
Telecharger Advanced Task Manager PRO 6.3.2 Patched Apk Android , coc mod apk download, download apk games, download game apk, Android APK, google play store en iyi oyunlar hangileri.
Descargar Advanced Task Manager PRO 6.3.2 Patched Apk Android the latest version game for Android and Blackberry 10 #BB10 OS with direct link apk only for free, ads removed.
How To Install Advanced Task Manager PRO 6.3.2 Patched Apk Android Download
- Install Advanced Task Manager PRO 6.3.2 Patched Apk Android Download
- The Copy cache folder from the zip the archive to the SD / All Android / OBB / the Create the this folder the if you have not IT.
- Of The final of result is the SD / All Android / OBB / cache folder / file * OBB
- launch Advanced Task Manager PRO 6.3.2 Patched Apk Android Download
Free direct download last version Advanced Task Manager PRO Apk Android from Rexdl. Works on Android Lollipop 5.1.1 with latest system update (OTA update build LMY48I) !!
Kill tasks,free memory,speed up phone,save battery.
• Kill selected tasks
• Android optimizer & booster
• Ignore apps when kill tasks
• Auto kill tasks on every screen off
• Regular kill
• Startup Kill
• One click task kill widget
• Quick uninstaller
• Show battery life
• Support android 1.5/1.6/2.2/2.3/3.x/4.0
• Ad Free
• Kill GPS: Kill apps to stop GPS
• Memory Booster, RAM Booster
• Memory Cleaner, RAM Cleaner
• Permission manager addon for Android 4.3 (App Ops)
• Holo style
Q: Why do apps restart again?
A: Some apps are restarted by system events apps cannot be prevented from restarting because of the limitation of the system. It is suggested to enable auto kill in settings, and it will kill tasks on every screen off. It will help to save battery life and release memory for the phone.
Q: How can I add app to ignore list?
A: You can long click on the task that you want to ignore, then you will get a poped up context menu, click “Ignore”. The ignored apps will not be listed in the task list, and will never be killed. You can manage the ignored apps in settings.
Q: How can I manage startup apps?
There is “Startup Kill” in settings, it can help you to kill tasks on system startup.